Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cat that got the cream!

I have to admit love a good rummage in a charity shop or at a vintage fair, but like the trusty store TK Maxx you have to be in the right mood to be there or it will leave you feeling more deflated than ever!

So whilst out and about on a little shopping trip in Preston this past weekend, imagine my delight to stumble across a vintage event, Kitty's Closet, happening at the PDSA charity store. I couldn’t resist a little peek at the treasures on offer and after browsing the clothes rails I made a purchase! A paisley print cotton dress from Marks & Spencer (circa 1950) came home with me for a little TLC, photos to follow soon.


In the meantime, take a look at a couple of snaps from the store! I must say well done to the PDSA team for the event initiative; a great way to attract new shoppers & raise funds!



No comments:

Post a Comment