Friday 4 March 2011

Lunchtime shopping delights

Before I leave work for the weekend, I couldn’t resist posting a little picture of my vintage haul from the local charity shop this lunchtime! I squealed with delight when I noticed from across the cobbled street that they had got all of their vintage goodies out of storage and so ten minutes later (I was pushed for time and whizzed through the rails!) I emerged with five items costing less than £30!

Bag of goodies!
Now, the telling part will be when I get home and try everything on… let me say there will be tears if the vintage Lanvin skirt (still with the original tags on and unworn) doesn’t fit – fingers crossed I have lost a few pounds since I ate my sandwich and cake earlier today!

Full photos to follow soon - happy Friday one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment