Tuesday 8 February 2011

Sharing a new purchase…


A few little shop visits were made last week, so I now share with you my first charity shop bargain of the year; an embossed leather belt that I am sure to wear a lot this summer, nothing beats a tan leather belt I say and… It was only £1!

It reminds me of something you could pick up in a market on holiday, that’s probably why I like it so much, always holiday dreaming!

Lovely leather belt
Also had a spree in H&M last weekend and bought a beige sleeveless dress, following the advice in the February Issue of UK Vogue about sleeveless blazers/jackets being a key item for the season ahead. I am opting for the dress version for this spring – just as soon as it stops raining!

Onwards and upwards in search of more wardrobe purchases for the sunshine season!

No comments:

Post a Comment