Monday 3 January 2011

Well hello there 2011!

I could quite easily make a long list of new year resolutions, incorporating such things as shopping a little less, exercising more and so forth – but where is the fun in that?! I am going to embrace 2011 with all the things I love doing and those that put a smile on my face… travelling, reading, shopping and eating great food!

First to tick off the list is a city break, Copenhagen beckons as I jet off next weekend for four days in delightful Denmark. On the agenda is catching up with an old friend, sampling some great restaurants and perhaps a visit to see the little mermaid statue! Can’t wait!

In the meantime, I am trying the whole exercise thing! I have just got my hands on an Xbox 360 Kinect console – fitness in my own home seems much more appealing than the gym right now! Must dash - I am about to join the Zumba fitness party!

Flat stomach here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment