Tuesday 14 December 2010

A new (blogging) world!

It’s only right that I confess a love for charity shops in my inaugural blog post. Granted they aren’t for everyone, and believe me I do love a bit of high street shopping buzz every now & then, but nothing quite beats a charity shop find!

So off I popped last week in my lunch hour to grab a sandwich and scour the local charity shop, I rarely leave empty handed and this time was no exception! Just as I was about to walk out of the shop my magpie eye spotted a pair of high waisted, wide leg, graphic print culottes!


Sorry for no full length photo – this is a snippet of the print on the culottes!
 We might be experiencing an abundance of snow throughout the country right now, but let me tell you a girl has to think about updating her SS11 wardrobe whenever she can!


If anyone asks, ‘it was only’ £3.50 – simply fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment